THE LAGOON TOUR - 3 OCTOBER 2020
“By Bike & Boat in North-Lagoon of Venice, visiting the Venetian history
A unforgettable bike excursion in the Venice Lagoon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Cycling through the nature to get to know the Lagoon, the history of the surroundings, and the excellence of the Eastern Venice
JESOLO - CAVALLINO / CA' SAVIO - JESOLO
Saturday, 3 october 2020 from 8.00 a.m.
- Meeting in Cavallino – Market Place (check in and presentation)
- Bike ride towards Ca 'Savio and visit of two batteries of the First World War
- Visit of the Island of Sant Erasmus and of the Torre Massimiliana, a military fort from the 1800s
- Boarding from Treporti and crossing the Lagoon by boat
- Arrival in Lio Maggiore and refreshment at a typical farmhouse in the Lagoon
- Return to Cavallino - direction Jesolo passing through the “Porte” and then along the banks of river Sile, with its slow flow and vegetation
The cost is just Euro 55.00 per person ( if you have your own bike the cost will be € 49.00 per person)
For groups of at least 10 people, basket with typical products from farmhouses and farms.
Euro 45.00 for children from 10 to 14 years (€ 39.00 with their own bike)
The price includes: bicycle hire, specialised guides ( MTB guides, nature guide), technical assistance during the excursion, boat trip, insurance, guided tours. Also included lunch on board of the Boat with tastings of typical products of own production excellences of the Venetian lagoon tradition.
For registration, fill in the form below.
www.adriabikeshotel.com ( by 1/10/2020)
If you decide to sleep in or around Jesolo, on our site you will also find all the information for your stay!
For information by email email@example.com Tel. +39 - 347.5472447
B.C.C. DELLE PREALPI
Amount to be paid by bank transfer to:
IT05 W089 0436 1400 2900 0001 611
AN : Adria Bike Hotels
Causal : Registration GiroLaguna 2020
Payment in cash in all ABH associated hotels